做联盟营销(Affiliate Marketing)，如果想赚大钱，Lander 是必须要使用的。由于做网赚的人接触的知识不一样，对 Lander 的说法也不一样。其实：Landing Page = Lading = LP = Lander 就是一个称之为着落页的一个页面。严格点讲，是指网站点击进去后第一个触达到的页面，通常上面会有一个行动呼吁 Call to action(CTA). 这个行动呼吁通常是一个按钮，将你链接到指定页面，或是要你注册或者填写自己的资料。
Usually Landings is only one page on the site which contains information about offers, motivating text that we write to get people to do the action which we need (install, subscription, registration etc...).
Why we need to use LPs and motivate our traffic:
- As you can already know our traffic is not motivated, it's not a targeted traffic, and we can "catch" our traffic only with a lander.
- Offer's sites aren't enough motivating, they're so simple without any motivating text and they were made for traffic which is already motivated. If we talk about PINs, there can be only a logo, a form for phone number and a button. And how do you think, what would you do if you saw this site? I think you'd close the page, and 99% of visitors too.
- A lot of offers prohibit to send POP-traffic directly
You need to remember the main rule: Landing is your main weapon! Your ROI and profit will depend on how "catchy" it will be!
I thought about to write that or not, but I need to tell you. As you're on this forum I can say to you.
There is not a secret that 90% of affiliates who work with POPs are using aggressive landers. What calls "aggressive landers"? It's landers which contain aggressive elements which are prohibited:
- Using Logos of brands
- Using unsubstantiated facts (You have 13 viruses, you won an iPhone 7, 3 girls from your city want to have a sex with you etc.) - Maybe a person really has viruses on his phone, or he'll win an iPhone if he take part on the lottery, and maybe 3 girls want to have a sex with him who he don't know. But we can't say that because we don't know that exactly. We can not prove it in any way.
- Using some prohibited scripts
A blatant lie (I personally do not use this)
- Imitation of interfaces of popular sites, social networks.
To use or not to use - that's the question.
I want to say honestly: I use aggressive landers in my work, because they give me much more money than white LPs. Agree, people'll install an antivirus more likely when they see a text like "You have 3 viruses, you need to install an App to protect your system" than "You might have viruses, we recommend you to install an App to protect your phone". Even with other verticals. BUT! I use this kind of landers only for offers and networks which allow that. I recommend you not to lie your manager and always tell honestly what you want to use. He can help you a lot. And, of course, you can use any landers. White landers can give you a big profit too! I only tell you about a situation on the market and I need to tell you what is aggressive, because you can use it in the future and don't know about it.
Now we'll consider what people're using for AV offers. I have to say that you can use this for PINs, 1clicks or installs. Just write for pins "Press the button and enter your phone number on the next page", for 1click: "Press the button and follow the instruction on the next page" and for installs: "Press the button and install the App from Google Play". It is very important to understand! Read your landers before running and don't use pin-landers for installs and vice versa.
What should be the perfect Landing for AV:
- First of all he need to be a short and capacious. You don't any any long phrases, our audience hit on the lander not for reading a long story. Only a main information and motivating text. The shorter the better. Divide the text into paragraphs, if it is too large. But please don't make landers without any text, because exactly the text will motivate our traffic to make a lead. REMEMBER: Design - attention, text - motivation.
- Don't use any eye-rip colors. Your design need to be as easy, simple, understandable. This is not the case when all depends on the beauty of the design. No need to "lick" a landing. The background can be white at all.
- Button - the most visible element of the landing. It must throw the most in the eyes. What if I tell you that most of people simply can not find a button? Yes, yes, it's true! Make it big, tex on it t has to be readable and short.
- Your button must be located on one 1st screen. What does it mean? It means that it should be visible without scrolling down further. Not everyone has the iPhone screen with 1334x750, someone may have 480 screen, and you need to consider that.
- If a person spent 5 seconds on the lander and haven't understood what is that and what he need to do - it's a bad lander, you can throw it. How to check? Just show a lander to your friend who don't know anything about AM.
- Key elements of the text you should highlight: make different color, a larger font or make it bold.
- It'll be good if you use a timer on your lander to make people to read faster.
An example of one of the most popular LPs for AVs:
What can we see there:
- A google's logo - it creates trust
- 2 viruses were found, we're scaring a person
- Samsung Galaxy S6 - we use person's brand and model on the lander. Next I'll tell you have to do that.
- A scary text that the virus can break the sim card data, etc.
- Timer that calls to do an action quickly
- An instruction how to remove virus. Yes, people should have instructions what to do, because not all are smart as you.
- Large and notable button with a clear text on it.
An example of a good "white" lander:
You must decide for yourself what type of landers to use. I recommend to read offer's rules and understand what you can use and what not. Because some offers can allow aggressive text, but don't allow logos etc..
Carrot and stick
I have to say that all landings' texts can be divided into 2 types:
Stick - there we scare people. "If you don't install an antivirus, your phone will be blocked, your data will be deleted, your brother will die etc..". So in this case we tell people about negative effects if they don't do an action.
Carrot. In this case we tell people about positive effects if they do a lead. "Your phone will work faster on 66%, your battery will have %41 more power etc..". So in this type we work on people's wishes to make their phones faster.
What I prefer? I prefer to use Carrot, because I don't want to scare people. And also some people're using both of these types on one lander. And it can work fine. But be careful! Your lander must be short.
There are some types of landers for sweeps:
Landers-surveys. It's landers where people need to pass a simple poll to win a prize, and as you can already guess, all people will pass it.
Lander-Wheel of fortune. It's landers where people can spin a wheel and win a prize.
Onepage-landers (like AVs)
An example of the lander:
What can we see there:
- A top menu looks like FB, but there're no FB's logo. But it still makes more trust
- A good title which make people to read other text
- Displaying of a model (G3) and the city (Johannesburg) and the day of the week
- The wheel, which people spin to participate in the lottery. After the first spin, they won't receive a prize, only one additional spin, and for the second time, he'll see the prize. As you know, all those people will win.
- Comments of "lucky" people who already won sth.
- A photo of the prize. It's a very important thing. You have to use these photos if you wan good results. But please post only real photos, which were made in real life, like on the table, hands etc.. Don't use images from the store.
I need to say that it's an example of an aggressive LP. Because there are:
- Google's logo
- Fake comments
- You alredy WON
Use these type of landers with caution.
As you can understand most of people are using these 2 types of landers. They give the best results, but there're a lot of other landers which you can find in a SPY-Servive (We'll talk about it soon). Why these landers work good? Because people want to play. They want to win by themselves. And give them a chance to play, don't do a landing with "You won an iPhone" and a button to the offers. It won't work.
You need to choose a lander for you offers. Don't use lander with iPhone 6S for iPhone 6 offer and, of course, don't use iPhone lander of Samsung offers